Wednesday 20 May 2015

New Teresa Gil Kate Design and More of Diana

My pretty Teresa Gil 'Princess Diana' cross stitch is finished and framed.
Now Teresa has put out a 'Kate Duchess of Cambridge' design. This will make a lovely pair and I have already made a start on Kate. I couldn't find the gold 'Ophir' thread for the cross stitch in Australia and anything I can't find here I buy from 'Sew and So' in the U.K. My order is always in the post next day and they take Paypal. Perfect.
Kate is wearing the Alexander McQueen gown she wore to a dinner in Los Angeles in 2011.
A beautiful Diana shirt complete with lace and rhinestones. Made in France, I found it on eBay then quickly made a skirt from some Kate and William wedding fabric I had.
A great companion for the Queen.
A Charles and Diana wedding sampler new in my collection. I have had the kit to stitch this one myself but much better to find one already stitched. I added the name and dates to the bottom only because I already had the frame and mat surround so had to fill in the space.
My apron collection is still added to now and then. This one shows a flower seller in Piccadilly Circus, it just needs binding around the edges and the pockets put in place. I also have this one not stitched so again my luck held and I found one stitched.

6 comments:

  1. All beautiful work even if it is not all your work, it all adds to your amazing collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Diana cross stitch looks lovely framed. You always find such wonderful goodies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be difficult to stitch the mane of Kate ! I love the Diana shirt, but I doubt that the Queen will be happy to stand besides her, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Diana looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one! You have done such a nice job.Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you are up and blogging again. The house will soon burst at the seams.

    ReplyDelete