Thursday 11 August 2016

Shibella Writes Another Post

 SHE had a birthday this week and can you believe the gift SHE got!! HER children paid a plumber to put a tap in the courtyard because SHE is too lazy to drag the hose around from the front or back of the house and plants were begging for water.
 Trudge, Trudge. I was ready for a sleep but was made to inspect the hose and just watered plants.
 Now I am expected to stop and smell the roses. Roses???
 There must be a way out of here, if I look hard enough I will find it. Too bad I'm not one of those cats who can leap tall fences in a single bound.
 Wish SHE would do more knitting so I could have a sleep. SHE has plenty of Queen patterns to keep HER busy.
A posy of sweet peas from daughter's garden and a perfect card. That girl will go far in HER good books. I gave HER nothing as SHE has me so what else could SHE possibly want??

5 comments:

  1. Poor Shibella, you do have a lot to put up with. You are looking lovely though and I hope SHE gets on and finishes that knitting so SHE can pay YOU lots of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful gift. Shibella you don't really need to find a way out. There is no place like home, but I agree those 'roses' are a little strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shibella you are doing an excellent job keeping tabs on what's happening. You have to watch those humans. You never know what mischief that they can get up to sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belayed birthday ! what a nice gift and at the same time something to inspect for Shibella ! She has such a cute face that looking at your header picture it cheered me up !

    ReplyDelete